The Africa Arbitration Academy has now opened call for applications into its 2023 Flagship Training Programme in London.
Eligibility for participation includes:
- Being a permanent resident of any country in Africa.
- Being a member of the Association of Young Arbitrators (AYA). Kindly complete the membership form at https://youngarbitratorsng.org/contact/
- Being employed by a law firm, arbitration institution, company, or any organization bearing a link with the practice of arbitration.
- Excellent academic and professional background.
- Committed to developing skills in international arbitration in Africa.
- Fluency in English.
- Being at least 18 years old and not exceed the age of 45 by the start of the program.
- Applicants must have visa to travel to the United Kingdom or be able to apply for the necessary visa at the time of application. Kindly confirm in your cover letter if you have a valid visa.
Interested Applicants should see the link to apply here – https://www.africaarbitrationacademy.org/application-guidelines/